It is an online wallet that you can easily load funds into using Blueberry E-Money vouchers, transact directly with Blueberry online merchants and move funds to & from your Blueberry Prepaid Mastercard.
Blueberry Mastercard is a Prepaid Card and not a Credit Card. Therefore, you must have a positive balance to make payments or withdrawals. It is a safe and convenient way to make payments at retail stores and for online transactions. Your Blueberry Mastercard is accepted in over 35.9 million locations worldwide and at more than 2.1 million ATMs displaying the Mastercard Acceptance Mark.
- Debit card
- Bank transfer
Your Blueberry Mastercard is accepted at over 35.9 million locations worldwide and at more than 2.1 million ATMs displaying the Mastercard Acceptance Mark.
Yes! Shop online wherever Mastercard cards are accepted.
All you need to do is register your details and answer a series of questions. Once you’ve completed the form, we will check if it is approved and then proceed to send you your new blueberry Mastercard.
If you have completed the Online Web Activation when you received/registered your card, then yes. There is a limit of 3 withdrawals per day.
Note: The ATM must accept Mastercard for you to be able to withdraw funds from an ATM
Simply download the Blueberry Mobile Application on both the Play store and the Apple store for a convenient way of managing your account on the go.
It is a term used when a customer disputes a transaction.
Chargebacks can occur for several reasons:
● A clerical error, such as a customer being double-billed for an incorrect amount.
● Customer dissatisfaction, such as not receiving a product or receiving a product other than what was paid for.
● In case a customer does not recognise a purchase, especially if the merchant name appearing on her/his bill differs from the actual name of the store.
● Fraud-when a customer claims she/he did not authorize a purchase or a purchase was made as a result of identity theft
The Blueberry official website mentions all the fees and other charges.
The Blueberry E-Money Voucher is an electronic voucher of value that can be bought from all participating retailers displaying the Blueberry logo.
The Blueberry E-Money Voucher is an electronic receipt displaying the following
• Voucher value
• 16-digit unique voucher pin code
• Serial number
• Date issued
• Expiry date
You can find a complete list of approved Blueberry Merchants on our website www.blueberrycard.com.
How safe are the Blueberry E-Money Vouchers?
• Each Blueberry E-Money Voucher displays a unique and encrypted 16 digit voucher pin code on the face of the voucher, thus rendering it safe and secure.
• Ensure that you keep your Blueberry E-Money Voucher safe and prevent unauthorised third parties from using it.
Note: Please note that the voucher is equivalent to cash and must be treated as such. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
You can buy Blueberry E-Money Vouchers at any approved retailer displaying the Blueberry logo on the store window
It is the 3 digit code at the back of your card. The CVV2 number is often required when you make purchases online or over the phone.